- "Time to open your heart."
- "What? Why? No! Me? No no no!"
- "Because I'm incapable of loving. I can't. I don't know how. I'm scared. It's complicated. I don't wanna mix things up. Besides I'm tired. No. I'm a tiresome human being. I'm complicated. No one could be able to love me. I'm a mess. Or rather I pretend to be.. Just so that no one could get near me...."
- "You think too much. Just let yourself fall. Take a huge leap of faith and enjoy the fall. It's risky but you might know its worth it."
- "But I don't want to get hurt trying. I'm scared of falling. I.. I.."
- "You wouldn't know if you wouldn't try.."
- "But.. But.."
- "Listen.. I know you want to try. You're just scared. Scared to try something new. You've been alone so long, you've loved misery and solitude so much you're about to forget the warmth and happiness of human relationships. You have to try or else you'll forget the meaning of love. Pain is inevitable but we learn from it. Embrace it if it comes because its only temporary. What's permanent is the feeling and memories that you will make and share in this world. It's what counts. You have to think of the positive side first before you jump into the negative ones. You've been consumed with so much insecurite and selfloathing and angst, you forgot to appreciate the little things around you. Look up and learn to love again."
- "I said I can't.. But I'd love to... But I'm still scared........."
— Haruki Murakami, 1Q84 (via teenager90s)
me when they ask for college tuition fees
I am the swallower of sins.
The lust goddess without guilt.
The delicious debauchery. You bring out
the primordial exquisiteness in me.
The nasty obsession in me.
The corporal and venial sin in me.
The original transgression in me.
— Sandra Cisneros, from “You Bring Out the Mexican in Me,” Loose Woman: Poems (via lifeinpoetry)
Hoping the new era naruto project would contain some mature content bc hello they’re not kidz anymore they’re adultz and by mature content i hope u know what i mean mehehe